Any sign of Lunt scopes?

Use this section to discuss "standard" Baader/Coronado/ Lunt SolarView/ Daystar, etc… filters, cameras and scopes. No mods, just questions/ answers and reviews.
JohnW
Way More Fun to Share It!!

Any sign of Lunt scopes?

Post by JohnW »

Just checking to see if anyone is getting their order of a Lunt solar scope? I placed an order in early May for a 100 scope - not heard anything from my Australian dealer or from Lunt (who have not replied to emails)??? Thanks, John W.

Derek Klepp

Re: Any sign of Lunt scopes?

Post by Derek Klepp »

Must be getting close John mine was around 3 months.I,d call the Aussie dealer and get them to check it out.I find this lethargy quite frustrating in business it seems the way of things these days.I have been waiting 4 months to get a camera lense fixed.I got the Chinese equivalent to see me over,

Mazerski
The Sun?
The Sun?

Re: Any sign of Lunt scopes?

Post by Mazerski »

Yes - I ordered a LS152 in early March and picked it up at the shop that ordered it (Company Seven in Maryland) in July. I got the scope and the DSII and it arrived to the shop as a unit. So far, I've used it a dozen times and it was worth the wait. The views are fantastic. All I can do is hope it outperforms me as I don't want to have to deal with repairs, etc...