Special Offer on Daystar Filters

Use this section to discuss "standard" Baader/Coronado/ Lunt SolarView/ Daystar, etc… filters, cameras and scopes. No mods, just questions/ answers and reviews.
Astrograph
Im an EXPERT!
Im an EXPERT!

Special Offer on Daystar Filters

Post by Astrograph »

Dear All,

We have ceased to be a Daystar dealer, for reasons I won't go into here. As such we have a few items of stock left which we are selling off. We are now down to only two filters as follows; Please note that we will continue to offer warranty support on all products supplied.

Daystar Prominence Quark. Was £749.17 + VAT. Now £690.83 + VAT (approx $908 - Daystar list is $995). This is new, with 5 year warranty and has been tested by us.

Daystar Quantum 0.4A PE (Research Grade). Was £8790.83 + VAT. Now £7082.50 + VAT (approx $9303.28 - Daystar list is $11000). This is our demonstrator this is used occasionally. It is offered with a 9 year warranty. This is an ultra uniform filter and very rare.

Please feel free to contact me with any questions

Best Regards

Rupert Smith
Astrograph Ltd

rxdeath
Ohhhhhh My!
Ohhhhhh My!

Re: Special Offer on Daystar Filters

Post by rxdeath »

i think a couple of us were interested in hearing more about their tilt adapters, you mentioned you carried them, but they weren't on the web yet. are you still in stock with these, can we see a picture and/or buy them?

Astrograph
Im an EXPERT!
Im an EXPERT!

Re: Special Offer on Daystar Filters

Post by Astrograph »

I had one T2 one in stock but I am keeping that for myself. The C mount version is new and I did ask about availability but did not get an answer. I did put both on the web but have removed them now. The T2 tilt is good but they originally wanted $300 for it!!! That was mad. They never informed us it was now half this price. Still not cheap but it is very easy to use, needs no tools and has masses of adjustment. Only trouble I have had is the locking screws fouling the thumb screws on a visual back.
Attachments
tilt top.jpg
tilt front.jpg
tilt back.jpg