ImPPG installation

this is the main message area for anything solar :)
denababy
Ohhhhhh My!
Ohhhhhh My!

ImPPG installation

Post by denababy »

Good morning all, I have been trying to download the above program and keep going around in circles, I have downloaded loads of things before but this is proving to be, for me, impossible. Anyone help please. I am trying to download onto my Dell laptop which is about one month old and is running Windows 10. I go onto the imppg web site and scroll down to where is says ‘download’ I hit the top one and that takes me to a page where there are all manner of things but nothing, that I can see, that either tells me how the download is progressing or even if it is downloading. I must be doing something wrong, yet again.
Cheers

denababy
Ohhhhhh My!
Ohhhhhh My!

Re: ImPPG installation

Post by denababy »

Right I have managed to download the program, just need to be able to watch a tutorial video any out there ????

PDB
Almost There...
Almost There...

Post by PDB »

GreatAttractor
Almost There...
Almost There...

Post by GreatAttractor »

Sorry about that, I should probably add a comment there saying you need to click specifically on imppg-win64.zip.

As for tutorials, check the "Useful links" section on http://greatattractor.github.io/imppg/.

Also, the video tutorial for Stackistry shows some quick-and-dirty processing with ImPPG at some point (but without explanations).

My software:
Stackistry — an open-source cross-platform image stacker
ImPPG — stack post-processing and animation alignment
My images

SW Mak-Cass 127, ATM Hα scopes (90 mm, 200 mm), Lunt LS50THa, ATM SSM, ATM Newt 300/1500 mm, PGR Chameleon 3 mono (ICX445)