CBSAP shutting down September 1st

this is the main message area for anything solar :)
Valery
Way More Fun to Share It!!

Re: CBSAP shutting down September 1st

Post by Valery »

Dear Stephen

I would like to thank you for all the good things you have done in these 10 years for the development of amateur solar astronomy. For me you are a nice example of a modest guy who silently does such an important and necessary job for the benefit of others, often completely unfamiliar to him. Thank you for all your efforts and all your time, which made possible our communication and our improvements in solar astronomy. Without you and your efforts, it would be impossible. I sincerely wish you great success in your new project.

I also would like to thank all of you, participants in this forum, who filled it with interesting content and helped all with its advices. Try not to get lost even if there are difficulties with the work of this forum.

Valery.

"Solar H alpha activity is the most dynamic and compelling thing you can see in a telescope, so spend accordingly." (c) Bob Yoesle.

Largest full size 185 - 356mm Dielectric Energy Rejection Filters (D-ERF) by ARIES Instruments.
GUS

Re: CBSAP shutting down September 1st

Post by GUS »

Good luck with your new endeavors Stephen,thanks for all your efforts with this forum and your outreach.