this is the main message area for anything solar
5 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Way More Fun to Share It!!
- Posts: 2000
- Joined: Thu May 24, 2012 12:12 am
- Location: Woodbridge, Ontario, Canada
Despite waiting and waiting, the sky never cleared enough for any high res imaging. Clouds, either thin or dense were always passing in front of the sun with small breaks. The image below was taken with an LS80 + Baader 3X telecentric + Quark Combo + 5Mp Blackfly,
Last edited by gabrieli on Sat Sep 08, 2018 2:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 25771
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:27 pm
- Location: Brierley Hills, UK
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests