this is the main message area for anything solar
- Ohhhhhh My!
- Posts: 70
- Joined: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:37 am
- Location: Shenzhen,China
I tried with my 60mm f/6 EDAPO this morning. With a 2X barlow,it was suitable with the QHY5-III 174M in CaH-Quark.
It's really surprised me that there's some small proms.
- Posts: 25621
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:27 pm
- Location: Brierley Hills, UK
That came out well! I have the 60/f6 too, it's a nice scope.
- Im an EXPERT!
- Posts: 466
- Joined: Sat Jun 11, 2016 9:41 am
- Location: Mediolanum
- Way More Fun to Share It!!
- Posts: 20496
- Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:25 pm
- Location: Cheshire, UK
Terrific!! super see proms in the blue
- Almost There...
- Posts: 874
- Joined: Tue May 09, 2017 7:58 pm
- Location: Florida
Very cool, I always enjoy some CA!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 9 guests