As can be seen, the next new AR is on the S.E. border of the limb and should be another interesting addition over the next days...
So many AR's now is almost incredible compared to just three months or so ago, but as I've said on so many occasions, "we do not control the Sun."
These images speak for themselves.
Thanks for looking
this is the main message area for anything solar
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Way More Fun to Share It!!
- Posts: 2927
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2020 4:45 pm
- Location: Essex, S.E.England
- Been thanked: 1659 times
- 30-11-2020 1005z euvi_195_heliographic.jpg (45.11 KiB) Viewed 190 times
- SDO latest_1024_211193171.jpg (195.86 KiB) Viewed 190 times
- 30-11-2020 SPACEWEATHER hmi1898.jpg (906.28 KiB) Viewed 190 times