My main purpose in being involved in this hobby is to spread it to others. If you're an outreach nut like I am, please post images and descriptions of your outreach events in here.
3 posts • Page 1 of 1
SUNTASTIC ! 2nd Event today ! Had a great time here as well as the Camp students observed the SUN ! Several kids had questions & answered ones as well. All received CBSAP Glasses & diffraction disk. Thx to JP Morgan for the invite ... Clear Skies !
- IMG_6123.JPG (2.8 MiB) Viewed 246 times
- IMG_6122.JPG (3.1 MiB) Viewed 246 times
- IMG_6118.JPG (2.64 MiB) Viewed 246 times
- IMG_6117.JPG (2.72 MiB) Viewed 246 times
- Posts: 23502
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 5:27 pm
- Location: Brierley Hills, UK
Solar images, a collection of all the most up to date live solar data on the web, imaging & processing tutorials - please take a look!
- Way More Fun to Share It!!
- Posts: 18968
- Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 5:25 pm
- Location: Cheshire, UK
Wonderful!! you are blessed with blue skies
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest