13 events waiting to be logged on NSN.....PLEASE CHECK THESE

this is the main message area for anything solar :)
solarchat
Site Admin
Site Admin

13 events waiting to be logged on NSN.....PLEASE CHECK THESE

Post by solarchat »

Now that you are all coordinators can you please go here and check this list to see if you have an event waiting to be logged. It keeps growing and growing...:)

If your event is listed as a duplicate or in error, please delete it. I know it is not easy to use this site but I need you guys to log these events.

Stephen W. Ramsden
Atlanta, GA USA
Founder/Director Charlie Bates Solar Astronomy Project
http://www.solarastronomy.org
Braditude
Ohhhhhh My!
Ohhhhhh My!

Re: 13 events waiting to be logged on NSN.....PLEASE CHECK THESE

Post by Braditude »

Stephen, every time I go to log in my events, it seems that I always add something and I think it logged in, but in fact you say it has not! Then I look again and the NSN sight seems to have added the event again?
AS you say, this sight is very confusing, and I know its not just me.
Is there anything you can think of that we are not doing, or doing wrong?
I see that NSN asks for hours worked, and I have added them, and then I found the drop down to click on for ADD/LOG event and I click on that, (when it stops jumping around!) and then I see another tab that says event log, but can't click on it till I add info, which is where I think it adds the event again!
And if that doesn't sound confusing, I'm confused on where I'm at now! Who am I? What am I doing here? :( :? :angry:

BH

I'll have mine sunny side up!

Lunt LS60DS Pressure Tune, DMK41, CGEM, 5 solar panels & LiFeP04 batteries.

ES 127 ED APO, Lunt Herschel Wedge, Broken Meade LX80 mount, with modified dual Robin Casady Losmandy TGAD adjustable mounts.

Brad :)
Braditude
Ohhhhhh My!
Ohhhhhh My!

Re: 13 events waiting to be logged on NSN.....PLEASE CHECK THESE

Post by Braditude »

OK, I spent over an hour (at work!) and I found more stuff to click on!

At the very bottom there is a selection to click on to log your event, which is not there on some screens as I cannot pull it up to cut and paste here when I went back to look for it, so its still a tricky process.
I think I had the event listed several times which I erased. And it was listed several times because every time I go in to try to log it, the sight will list it again foe some reason.
I'm glad work paid for this, and I hope no one from work is reading this!

BH

I'll have mine sunny side up!

Lunt LS60DS Pressure Tune, DMK41, CGEM, 5 solar panels & LiFeP04 batteries.

ES 127 ED APO, Lunt Herschel Wedge, Broken Meade LX80 mount, with modified dual Robin Casady Losmandy TGAD adjustable mounts.

Brad :)