PST Etalon Assembly / Disassembly Video

Frankenscope? Let's see it!***be advised that NOTHING in this forum has been safety tested and you are reading and using these posts at your own peril. blah, blah, blah... dont mess around with your eyesight when it comes to solar astronomy. Use appropriate filtration at all times...
sullij1
Way More Fun to Share It!!

Re: PST Etalon Assembly / Disassembly Video

Post by sullij1 »

E Gad man, Lesson to us all as we mod the thing. Anayway, Mark, I hope I amde the spacer list. I know I am across the pond and it may take a while but really don't know if you recieved my email.

Joe

Look Up!
kornfeld1

Post by kornfeld1 »

Yep. My message to pass on to everyone else: put a towel or something on the surface you're working on to provide some cushion. My etalon basically fell directly onto the granite counter top on the island in my kitchen. Not smart.

marktownley
Librarian
Librarian

Post by marktownley »

E Gad man, Lesson to us all as we mod the thing. Anayway, Mark, I hope I amde the spacer list. I know I am across the pond and it may take a while but really don't know if you recieved my email.

Joe

Yes, i posted one for you, if still not here in a couple of days let me know and will send another out...

http://brierleyhillsolar.blogspot.co.uk/
Solar images, a collection of all the most up to date live solar data on the web, imaging & processing tutorials - please take a look!
sullij1

Post by sullij1 »

Thanks Mark! :hamster: :hamster: :hamster:

Look Up!
sullij1

Post by sullij1 »

Hello All,

In the vernacular of the good Mr. Townley;

The postie dropped a post today emblazoned with the golden image of the queen, conspicuously marked as ROYAL MAIL.

WOW, I get mail all the time but never Royal Mail! :cheer: Yes it contained my ceramic spacers. Happy-Happy-Joy-Joy! :rockon: :hamster:

And in all seriousness; Thank you Mark. :thanx:

Cheers,

Joe

Look Up!