The Charlie Bates Solar Astronomy Project is proudly sponsored by the following fine companies:
ImageImageImageImage
Transit of Mercury in the Spicule Layer. Phil took this great image with his Quantum 6 Scope, Solar Spectrum etalon and PGR Camera.

Welcome to Solar Chat! The best forum for Solar Astronomy
Moving forward from solar cycle 24 to 25

PST Spares for offers

VENDORS WELCOME! Please, only solar equipment.
PeterVVickers

PST Spares for offers

Post by PeterVVickers » Sun May 12, 2013 5:14 pm

Hi
I am new - just finished a PST stage2 mod (thanks to the on-line help from Merlin66) - SW90, Baader 90mm Baader D-ERF, PST Etalon, BF10 and GSO SCT Focuser - result excellent!

Asking for offers from anyone interested in the remaining PST parts (less Etalon). The PST was working fine. The Ser.No. is
100971 and I can only describe the OG as gold with a bluish reflection depending on the angle. Looking through the OTA - clear lens with a blue tinge. The black box suffered a few scratches and dings on the face when removing the Etalon (what a challange!) but the thread is sound with all it's components. Difficult to put a worth on it but I am open to offers.
I can send you images of the parts if you are interested.
Any questions, just ask.
Regards
Peter VV.

marktownley
Librarian
Librarian

Re: PST Spares for offers

Post by marktownley » Sun May 12, 2013 6:00 pm

where are you located?
http://brierleyhillsolar.blogspot.co.uk/
Solar images, a collection of all the most up to date live solar data on the web, imaging & processing tutorials - please take a look!

PeterVVickers

Post by PeterVVickers » Sun May 12, 2013 7:41 pm

Hi
My location is Haywards Heath West Sussex.

marktownley
Librarian
Librarian

Post by marktownley » Mon May 13, 2013 7:12 pm

£50 + p&p?

Drop me an email on marktownley2000@yahoo.co.uk
http://brierleyhillsolar.blogspot.co.uk/
Solar images, a collection of all the most up to date live solar data on the web, imaging & processing tutorials - please take a look!