Looking at STEREO at 08:30Z Thursday 15/10/2020, more activity is possible to emerge over the S.E.Limb over the next few days.
And of course AR2776 is already putting on a 3/4 spots action, with various proms around the limb, as the SDO images show.
Let's hope our weather plays fair...
this is the main message area for anything solar
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Way More Fun to Share It!!
- Posts: 2943
- Joined: Mon May 18, 2020 4:45 pm
- Location: Essex, S.E.England
- Been thanked: 1667 times
- latest_512_HMII cropped.jpg (1.1 KiB) Viewed 296 times
- latest_512_HMII (1).jpg (27.85 KiB) Viewed 296 times