HA. Filter.

VENDORS WELCOME! Please, only solar equipment.
Sungazer
Ohhhhhh My!
Ohhhhhh My!

HA. Filter.

Post by Sungazer »

Hi, I have purchased at the IAS show a new scope, and have decided to sell the following solar items. 1. Schott 63mm x 5mm ERF with IR coating, and certificate . £85 . To include a wooden home made cell to fit inside a 90mm tube if needed. Ideal for a PST mod. NOW SOLD, Many thanks ,M.F.W.
Last edited by Sungazer on Tue Aug 12, 2014 8:01 am, edited 4 times in total.

Valery
Way More Fun to Share It!!

Re: HA. Filter.Etc.

Post by Valery »

Sungazer wrote:shortened by 95mm,to accept a PST
May I ask you, do you have PST mod for sale?

Thanks.

Valery.

"Solar H alpha activity is the most dynamic and compelling thing you can see in a telescope, so spend accordingly." (c) Bob Yoesle.

Largest full size 185 - 356mm Dielectric Energy Rejection Filters (D-ERF) by ARIES Instruments.
Sungazer
Ohhhhhh My!
Ohhhhhh My!

Post by Sungazer »

Hi Valery,The scope was converted to take a PST body without the front lens and the ERF used down the tube to give a F 10 focal length. Hope this helps,John.

Valery

Post by Valery »

Sungazer wrote:Hi Valery,The scope was converted to take a PST body without the front lens and the ERF used down the tube to give a F 10 focal length. Hope this helps,John.
Sorry for my english which caused the misunderstanding. I asked: do you have the PST optics for sale?

"Solar H alpha activity is the most dynamic and compelling thing you can see in a telescope, so spend accordingly." (c) Bob Yoesle.

Largest full size 185 - 356mm Dielectric Energy Rejection Filters (D-ERF) by ARIES Instruments.
Sungazer
Ohhhhhh My!
Ohhhhhh My!

Post by Sungazer »

Hi Valery,Sorry I do NOT have the PST optics for sale ,only the ERF and Lunt blocking filter. Kind regards ,John.