52mm IDAS UHB-RS White Light Solar Filter -

VENDORS WELCOME! Please, only solar equipment.
CarlDD
Oh, I get it now!
Oh, I get it now!

52mm IDAS UHB-RS White Light Solar Filter -

Post by CarlDD »

Hello folks, I’ve decided to sell some of the items I don’t use.

I tried this 52mm IDAS UHB-RS white light filter and was so impressed I bought the larger 82mm version and sold the herschel Wedge I had been using. Now I can sell on this small IDAS filter.

The received wisdom that front mounted glass filters give poor results may be true for TO and other cheep types but not for these Japanese made IDAS filters which are quite superb.

52mm IDAS UHB-RS Solar Filter, good used condition, 2 years old. Reduced to £ 110 including first class postage within the UK.

I can post from Edinburgh when I arrive on the 28th Feb or from Guildford on 6th March until 10th March when I'm out of the UK again.

Best Regards
Carl

In Frequency of use

TV (Renaissance ) 101 on Gibralter mount with Skytour used with SM90 / SM90 / BF10, Denk Standard with Power x Switch and 32mm Takahashi Abbe Orthos.

Borg 77 Achro, TeleVue Binovue with 28mm Takahashi Erfles now mainly for Solar White Light with 82mm IDAS UHB RS Filter.

OO OMC140, Maxbright BV's, a pair of 25mm Zeiss Aspherical Orthos, lunar and planetary.

Obsession 12.5 with AN, TV BinoVue, pairs of 32mm Baader Plossls or 19mm Pans, a 10mm Delos and oldies TV 12, 16 & 20mm NT2's