Pst mod

Frankenscope? Let's see it!***be advised that NOTHING in this forum has been safety tested and you are reading and using these posts at your own peril. blah, blah, blah... dont mess around with your eyesight when it comes to solar astronomy. Use appropriate filtration at all times...
Sol seeker uk
Ohhhhhh My!
Ohhhhhh My!

Pst mod

Post by Sol seeker uk »

Hi All, my first post so please be gentle.. I have a pst which I shall be modding at some stage..been in contact with merlin(ken) which he kindly sent me the details..( thankyou) Don't think I'm going to have the funds to go full stage 2 mod at the moment so thinking of getting a f10 70mm donor scope and doing a stage 1 while I save and collect the relevant parts for the stage 2..anyone done a stage 1 with a 70mm be kind enough to show their results please..
Also camera's.. Im using a Skyris 236 for planetary but can't get focus using it with the pst..am I going to have the same troubles using it stage 1 mod as I be using the black box? Sorry don't know the terminology of these things yet.. any help appreciated and thanks in advance